- LizardFS Community Site
- LizardFS Forum
- Wikipedia article
- LizardFS review by Valentin Hörbel from NFON AG
- LizardFS Youtube channel
- LizardFS Twitter channel
- LizardFS on Facebook
- LizardFS users mailing list on Sourceforge
- LizardFS on irc
- #lizardfs on freenode.net
- LizardFS article on golem.de in german
Third Party AddOns¶
- LizardFS in Grafana
This plugin/script for Telegraf will collect the metrics from LizardFS and stores it into InfluxDB, then you can view your metrics in Grafana on a templated dashboard.
The puppet-lizardfs module lets you use Puppet to install and configure LizardFS automatically.
You can configure with puppet-lizardfs:
- The LizardFS master (ready for High-availability with tools like keepalived or Pacemaker. Check out the explanation below)
- The LizardFS chunkserver
- The LizardFS metalogger
- The LizardFS client and mount points
Github repository: https://github.com/Asher256/puppet-lizardfs
Puppet Forge page: https://forge.puppet.com/Asher256/lizardfs/readme
lizardfs ansible playbook
Ansible playbook for automated installation of LizardFS Master, Shadowmaster, multiple Chunkservers, Metalogger and CGIserv.
Github repository: https://github.com/stenub/lizardfs_ansible_playbook
lizardfs docker plugin
A Docker volume driver plugin for mounting a LizardFS filesystem. Allows you to transparently provide storage for your Docker containers using LizardFS. This plugin can be used in combination with our LizardFS Docker Image to create a fully containerized, clustered storage solution for Docker Swarm.
Github repository: https://github.com/kadimasolutions/docker-plugin_lizardfs
Packages from the community¶
- Debian / Ubuntu
- LizardFS is part of Debian. The Debian packages have a bit of a different directory layout than the upstream ones and are not being compiled with the Intel Storage Acceleration Library
- There are now official packages in Fedora. The official packages are not being compiled with the Intel Storage Acceleration Library